Troldtekt’s 2017 report on its corporate social responsibility (CSR) activities can now be downloaded from the company’s website. The report has also been submitted to the UN, as the annual CSR report is part of our obligations under the UN Global Compact scheme, which we joined in 2010.
Our CSR reporting is based on the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI G4) methodology. A few highlights from our CSR report for 2017:
- Volumes of production waste suitable for incineration decreased by 13% despite an increase in production.
- The number of lost-time injuries were reduced from eight in 2016 to four in 2017.
- We have increased the proportion of sustainable FSC®-certified wood used in production, and can now supply products with ‘FSC® 100%’ certification.
- In 2017, and for the fourth time, an employee who had been on a trial work period at Troldtekt was permanently employed.
- With a new painting facility, we have reduced paint waste by more than 70%. In 2017 we used less paint, despite producing more.
Read the full CSR report 2017 here >
Read press release here >