Troldtekt has entered into a strategic alliance with Photocat A/S about the development and testing of acoustic panels featuring new and revolutionary indoor-climate technology.
Acoustic panels which not only guarantee excellent acoustics, but which also improve the indoor climate through the use of new technology for removing harmful particles and aerosols from the air. That is the ambition of a new strategic partnership between Troldtekt and the Danish company Photocat A/S, a leading developer of new technologies for improving the indoor climate.
Removal of harmful particles
A test project has just been launched which is aiming to document that it is possible – through combining Troldtekt cement-bonded wood wool with Photocat’s technologies – to remove harmful NOx emissions and volatile organic compounds from the surrounding air.
- We are extremely pleased with our strategic alliance with Photocat, and we see considerable potential in the development of new technology for improving the indoor climate, says Peer Leth, CEO of Troldtekt A/S.
The results of the project are expected to be ready by the end of 2017.
FACTS ABOUT TROLDTEKT A/S:
- Troldtekt A/S is a leading developer and manufacturer of acoustic ceiling and wall solutions.
- Since 1935, wood and cement have been the main natural raw materials in our production, which takes place in Denmark in modern facilities with a low environmental impact.
- Troldtekt’s business strategy is founded on the Cradle to Cradle design concept, which plays a key role in securing environmental benefits towards 2022.
FACTS ABOUT PHOTOCAT A/S:
- Photocat A/S manufactures patented surface treatments designed to break down hazardous particles.
- Photocat A/S is listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm stock exchange, First North under the symbol PCAT.
- Photocat A/S was established in 2009 and is domiciled in Roskilde.
Peer Leth, CEO, Troldtekt A/S: +45 8747 8130 // firstname.lastname@example.org
Tina Snedker Kristensen, Head of Marketing and Communications, Troldtekt A/S: +45 8747 8124 // email@example.com