Our CSR reporting is based on the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI G4) methodology. A few highlights from our CSR report for 2017:
- Volumes of production waste suitable for incineration decreased by 13% despite an increase in production.
- The number of lost-time injuries were reduced from eight in 2016 to four in 2017.
- We have increased the proportion of sustainable FSC®-certified wood used in production, and can now supply products with ‘FSC® 100%’ certification.
- In 2017, and for the fourth time, an employee who had been on a trial work period at Troldtekt was permanently employed.
- With a new painting facility, we have reduced paint waste by more than 70%. In 2017 we used less paint, despite producing more.
Read the full CSR report 2017 here >
Read press release here >