Troldtekt A/S: New CEO wants to build on growth
Michael Heeager Nystrup becomes new CEO at Troldtekt, where he will be leading the global expansion of the Danish acoustic panels. He has solid experience with global industrial sales and business development – most recently at LOGSTOR, which is also part of the Irish Kingspan Group.
Michael Heeager Nystrup joins Troldtekt A/S after 7 years in another Danish company in the Kingspan Group, LOGSTOR. As Vice President, he has been responsible for sales and marketing, product management, business development and digitisation.
Alan Lawlor, CEO of Kingspan Insulation and Chairman of the Board of Troldtekt A/S, says:
– Michael Heeager Nystrup has solid experience of developing and selling products to the global industrial market. He knows Kingspan from within and has previously helped to reap the benefits of integrating a Danish company in the Group. With innovative products that are the result of a documented sustainable Cradle to Cradle strategy, Troldtekt will only become more relevant within building. We have seen this in Denmark, and in recent years also globally, where the market potential is enormous. I look forward to Troldtekt’s continued success with Michael at the helm.
Joins a strong culture
The newly appointed CEO looks forward to becoming a part of Troldtekt, which has its headquarters in Aarhus, production in Troldhede and subsidiaries in Hamburg and Malmø.
– Troldtekt’s employees have a passion for acoustic solutions that make a positive difference for people and are produced with great respect for the environment. I look forward to joining a strong culture with roots all the way back to 1935. The foundation is in place, and now we have to seize the opportunity to ensure good acoustics and an elegant design in even more sustainable buildings worldwide, says Michael Heeager Nystrup.
Prior to his position at LOGSTOR, he worked in KMD, which develops software solutions for state and local authorities. He holds a MSc in finance management.
Get ready to double the capacity
At Troldtekt, Michael Heeager Nystrup will replace Peer Leth, who has filled the CEO position since 2006. Peer Leth has decided himself to seek new challenges as CEO of DTE (Dansk Træemballage A/S).
– I would like to thank Peer for his major contribution to Troldtekt’s growth for 17 years and, not least, his diligent and professional approach in the first period with Troldtekt as part of the Kingspan Group, says Alan Lawlor.
The change of CEO takes place on 1 October 2022, when Michael Heeager Nystrup joins the company. As part of Troldtekt's ambitions for further growth, his focus areas will be the construction of a new factory in Troldhede over the next two to three years. It supplements the existing factory and will more than double the Troldtekt production capacity.
FACTS ABOUT TROLDTEKT:
- Troldtekt A/S is a leading developer and manufacturer of acoustic solutions for
ceilings and walls.
- Since 1935, Danish wood and cement have been the raw materials in the production, which take place in Denmark under modern, sustainable conditions.
- Troldtekt's business strategy is designed with the sustainable design concept Cradle to Cradle as the key element.
- Since the spring of 2022, Troldtekt has been part of Kingspan Group, a multinational group headquartered in Ireland, which delivers high-performance building materials to the global construction market – with activities in over 70 countries.
Tina Snedker Kristensen, Head of Sustainability and Communications, Troldtekt A/S
T: +45 8747 8124 // E: firstname.lastname@example.org