Troldtekt A/S is searching the market for a new owner / partner
There is a great demand for documented sustainable acoustic solutions in building projects. That is the experience at Troldtekt A/S, and the owner family behind the company now wants to find a new partner/owner, who can help realize Troldtekt’s growth potential both nationally and internationally. The process of finding a new partner/owner is underway.
The green transition, circular economy and a healthy indoor climate in construction have paved the way for the Danish company Troldtekt’s growth in recent years. The potential for selling sustainable acoustic solutions continues to be huge but increasing sales significantly will require a marked continued scaling of both production capacity and the organization. That is why the owner family behind Troldtekt has decided that a new owner must help to ensure the best conditions for a continued growth journey.
“Less than three years ago, we doubled our factory capacity, but we can see, that we will be challenged on capacity again already within the coming years. Our ambitions are great, so we must not only be able to keep up with customer demand. We will also be prepared to pursue the great opportunities we have for growth in different markets. Not least our three home markets - Denmark, Germany and Sweden, says Chairman of Troldtekt’s Board, Kurt Bering Sørensen.
“Continued growth demands investments at an even higher level than previously, and the owner family has decided to find a new right owner constellation for Troldtekt. The process is underway, but we are not yet where we can share more about the road ahead”, he continues.
A sound foundation to build on
The growth of recent years is based on the sustainable design concept Cradle to Cradle, that Troldtekt’s business strategy revolves around - and based on values such as innovation, credibility and social responsibility. The coming ownership will build on this sound foundation.
”We want an owner constellation that also shares our growth ambitions, and that has the right competencies and values in terms of further developing Troldtekt”, says Kurt Bering Sørensen.
Though the search for the new owner constellation is underway, it does not shake the fact that everyday life is business as usual for Troldtekt’s employees, management, customers and suppliers.
- Troldtekt A/S is a leading developer and manufacturer of acoustic solutions for ceilings and walls.
- Since 1935 Danish wood and cement have been the raw materials in the production that takes place in Denmark under modern and environmentally friendly conditions.
- The business strategy is organized with the design concept Cradle to Cradle as the central element.
- Troldtekt expects a turnover of approximately DKK 500 million in 2021 and employs about 165 skilled employees.
- Apart from the headquarters in Tranbjerg J and the production facility in Troldhede, Troldtekt has subsidiaries in Germany and Sweden.
- Customers range from architects to professional suppliers of building materials and construction contractors.
- The company is family-owned and has since 2005 been owned by the descendants of Thorkild Bjerglund Andersen. The family-owned joint stock company is under management of an external board.
For more information about the company visit www.troldtekt.com
For further comments contact:
Kurt Bering Sørensen, Chairman of Troldtekt’s Board tlf.: +45 40 10 65 64, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org